Home is the best shelter where you find solace and ease after a day’s tiring work. It is a warm embrace in which love resides, memories live and happiness grows. To safeguard your most cherished sweet home, our HouseholdJoy Insurance is specially designed to provide you with comprehensive yet affordable cover for your household contents and personal belongings against accidental loss or damage. It also extends to protect you and your family against third party legal liability in every part of the globe, giving you peace of mind at times of emergency.
"All Risks" protection for your Household Contents, Personal Effects and Valuables against loss or damage caused by fire, explosion, bursting of pipes, theft, typhoon, flood, landslide or other accidents
Cover Valuables up to HK$15,000 per item with maximum limit of 1/3 of the Home Contents Sum Insured
New for Old Cover with no depreciation deducted
Free 24/7 worldwide protection for you and your family against third party liability claims for bodily injury or property damage up to HK$5,000,000, with option to upgrade the maximum limit up to HK$10,000,000
Over 20 free additional benefits, including tailor-made cover for your Home Contents while you are moving Home or while your Home is under renovation
Cover Alternative Accommodation and Loss of Rent, helping you stay hassle-free when your Home becomes uninhabitable after accident, whether you are the owner, tenant or occupier
1. The policyholder must be 18 years of age or above.
2. This insurance applies to premises situated in Hong Kong and is occupied solely for residential purpose.
3. The insured Home should not exceed 45 years of age.
4. The insured Home should be constructed of brick or concrete and roofed with concrete.
5. All structures of the insured Home must be legally constructed.
6. The Insured must be the legal owner or occupier of the insured Home.
7. The insured Home should not be left unoccupied for more than thirty (30) consecutive days.
8. This insurance will take effect only upon receipt of premium by the Company or its authorized representative.